- About Me: My heart is to pursue creativity ~ to discover beauty anywhere! I'm not into highlighting the ugly, so yes, this blog is only a portion of my life because we all have difficulties. I write real but chose not to post pictures of dirty dishes. We can all look in our own houses for those without seeing someone else's. My photography is an extension of my creativity/love of art. My writing, an extension of my heart to love my husband, kids, God. In case you wonder, we're not into the quiverfull movement just because we have a larger family. We homeschool a few, use tutors for a few and some go to school. I'm not into legalism, issues, bashing others not like me, or promoting religion. The blog is public because we've got lots of relatives all over who don't have xanga accounts, plus I've met lots of wonderful women this way. Please do not use pics or writing w/out asking. I don't facebook, tweet, etc so if you see someone claiming to be me it's not.
- Favorite Books: Keep A Quiet Heart, The Prodigal God, Love As A Way Of Life,The Grace and Truth Paradox, Equipped To Love
- Favorite Quotes: Girls compare each other, women empower each other.
- Favorite Desserts: all of them
- Favorite Drinks: raspberry sweet ice tea
- Favorite Junk Foods: Mint Oreos or frozen yogurt
- Best meal ever: The Chicken and Potatoes at Kono Grill
- Favorite Restaurants: BJ's, Kono Grill, J Alexanders, Zio's
- Foods I hate: depends on if I'm pregnant or not. ha.
- Favorite Artists: Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Mandisa, Meredith Andrews, Anthem Lights, Brandon Heath, Five For Fighting, Chris Rice, and good country stuff
- Where I shop: where I can afford :)
- Brands I love: Zara, Free People
- I like to wear: Feminine sundresses, jeans and tanks, colorful shoes
- Can't live without: earrings.
- Favorite Shows: I don't watch tv. I blog instead.
- Places I love: California, Florida, anything with a good beach
- Places I've been: Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Canada, South Korea, majority of states in US.
- Places to see before I die: Italy, Europe would be nice.
- Dream Vacation: I dream of just taking a vacation period lol! :)
- Games I Play: um, no, I don't spend my spare time playing video games~
More About Me
- Interests: God. My husband. Our children. Art and photography. Home decor, creativity. Sports. The great outdoors, camping. Fashion. The beach and warm weather. Music and writing. Simplicity.